9 Things a Leader Must Do
How to Go to the Next Level--And Take Others With You
On Sale: 2022-08-23
Based on his groundbreaking study of the ways that successful individuals think and behave, Dr. Henry Cloud presents a simple yet profound roadmap to help leaders arrive at greater levels of personal growth and corporate influence.
About the Book
Discover the secrets that will help you focus on the dynamics that make a difference in your organization—and your life.
Why do some leaders get and accomplish what they want as a matter of routine, while others seem to regularly experience frustration and setbacks? Why do some leaders achieve their goals and reach new heights, while others barely "hang in there" and survive?
Based on his groundbreaking psychological study of the ways that successful individuals think and behave, Dr. Henry Cloud presents a simple yet profound roadmap to help leaders—and those who want to become leaders—arrive at greater levels of personal growth and corporate influence than they previously thought were possible.
In 9 Things a Leader Must Do, you will learn to:
- Discover and invest in your inner desires and drives
- Not allow a sense of negativity to take up space in your mind and life
- Evaluate your decisions in the present based on how they will affect the future
- Continually ask yourself, “What can I do to make this situation better?”
- Achieve big goals by taking small steps over time
- Develop the ability to hate the right things well
- Give more and better than you are given
- Not strive to be or to appear more than you really are— but really embrace your own identity
- Make decisions without fear of other people’s reactions
The good news for all of us is that leadership success is not limited to vague notions of "charisma" nor traditional advantages like graduate degrees and connections, but much more to a pattern of thinking and moving forward that learns from mistakes and stays focused on goals.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-08-23
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-08-23
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Professional Growth
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Leadership
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Leadership
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Motivational
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success