The Crippled Lamb
A Christmas Story about Finding Your Purpose
On Sale: 2022-08-23
The inspiring story that has encouraged thousands of children who have felt left out or who have special needs. In this timeless bestseller, readers experience the tender love God has for those who feel alone and different.
About the Book
This timeless bestseller of a classic about inspiration, self love and God’s word has become a holiday story not only kids but the entire family enjoys.
From bestselling author Max Lucado comes a unique Christmas story called The Crippled Lamb, an inspirational children's book about being different, fitting in, and being happy with yourself.
The Crippled Lamb follows the story of Joshua, a lamb with a crippled leg who feels left out because he can't run and play like the other lambs. However, God has a special plan for Joshua's life, as He does for all who feel alone.
This warm and endearing book:
- Is great for listeners ages 3 to 7
- Is a great choice for kids who have disabilities, deal with anxiety or bullying, or are learning about inclusivity
- Is a perfect gift for Christmas or birthdays
Listeners will feel a gentle tug on their hearts as the little lamb's prayers are answered in an amazing way on Christmas Day.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-08-23
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-08-23
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : JUVENILE FICTION / Religious / Christian / Holidays & Celebrations
- Category 2 : JUVENILE FICTION / Holidays & Celebrations / Christmas & Advent
- Category 3 : JUVENILE FICTION / Religious / Christian / Animals
- Category 4 : JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Special Needs
- Category 5 : RELIGION / Holidays / Christmas & Advent
- Category 6 : RELIGION / Christian Education / Children & Youth