I Am Second Conversation Guide
On Sale: 2012-10-29
In the I Am Second DVD-Based Study, your small group will encounter story after story of notable people throughout culture who have had a radical, life-changing encounter with Jesus Christ, and will be challenged to share their own “Second” stories with the world around them.
About the Book
Across the United States and the world, hundreds of thousands of people are proclaiming a new anthem: “I Am Second.” They have discovered that God has a plan for their life, a plan that starts with making God First. They learned that whether it was money or relationships or the pleasures of life, nothing brought satisfaction and peace until God was First in their lives. Hear their stories and discover the powerful message of their journeys.
With this Conversation Guide, you and your small group will encounter story after story of notable people throughout culture who have had a radical, life-changing encounter with Jesus Christ, and will be challenged to share your own “Second” stories with the world around you.
Conversation Guide includes:
- Six biblical lessons focused on Scripture passages and stories of those living “Second”
- Topics with which every person can relate, such as relationships, struggles, and success
- Small group discussion questions that will equip group members to put what they've learned into practice
Intended for use with I Am Second Video Study (ISBN: 9781401675783).
- ISBN: 9781401675806
- ISBN 10: 1401675808
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2012-10-29
- Pages: 96
- List Price: $7.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2012-10-29
- Trim Size: 137.000mm x 183.000mm x 10.000mm
- Weight: 113.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / General