Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
On Sale: 2022-05-10
With grit, guts, and gusto, talk radio sensation Michael Savage leaves no political turn unstoned as he savages today's most rabid liberalism.
About the Book
Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder-
Michael Savage has the cure.
With grit, guts, and gusto, talk radio sensation Michael Savage leaves no political turn unstoned as he savages today's most rabid liberalism. In this paperback edition of his third New York Times bestseller, Savage strikes at the root of today's most pressing issues, including:
Homeland security: "We need more Patton and less patent leather . . . Real homeland security begins when we arrest, interrogate, jail, or deport known operatives within our own borders . . . One dirty bomb can ruin your whole day."
Illegal immigration: "I envision an Oil for Illegals program . . . The president should demand one barrel of oil from Mexico for every illegal that sneaks into our country."
Lawsuit abuse: "Lawyers are like red wine. Everything in moderation. Today we have far too many lawyers, and we're suffering from cirrhosis of the economy."
"Pure Savage. Very effective, very timely, very hot." American Compass Book Club
An accompanying table and appendix are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-05-10
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-05-10
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : POLITICAL SCIENCE / Political Ideologies / Democracy
- Category 2 : POLITICAL SCIENCE / General
- Category 3 : POLITICAL SCIENCE / Civil Rights
- Category 4 : POLITICAL SCIENCE / Political Ideologies / Conservatism & Liberalism