HCCP’s Spanish publishing honored with seven out of thirteen sales awards
(Nashville, TN) August 22, 2019 – The Spanish division at HarperCollins Christian Publishing (HCCP) won a total of seven awards in the bestselling books categories at the annual Spanish Evangelical Publishing Association (SEPA) awards banquet held in Miami, FL in conjunction with the Spanish Christian Trade Show, Expolit.
In the Bestselling Bible’s categories, HCCP took home two out of three awards.
- 2018 Bestseller in the category of Bibles: Biblia 28 a la Vez (28 At a Time)
- 2018 Bestseller in the category of Study Bible with Notes Throughout the Bible: Biblia de Referencia Thompson RVR 1960 (Thompson Chain Reference Bible RVR 1960).
In the Bestselling Books and Reference Materials categories, HCCP was honored with five awards.
- 2018 Bestselling Book in the category of Devotionals: Jesús te Llama (Jesus Calling) by Sarah Young
- 2018 Bestselling Book in the category of Faith and Culture: Ansiosos por Nada (Anxious for Nothing) by Max Lucado
- 2018 Bestselling Book in the category of Leadership: Desarrolle el Líder que Está en Usted (Developing the Leader Within You) by John C. Maxwell
- 2018 Bestselling Book in the category of Christian Living: No es por Vista (Not by Sight) by Cash Luna
- 2018 Bestselling Book in the category of Reference and Academic: Nueva Concordancia Strong Exhaustiva – (The New Complete and Exhaustive Strong’s Concordance) by James Strong, LL.D., S.T.D.
“At HCCP we believe that every book sold represents a life impacted. Because of this, we are humbled and honored to receive seven SEPA awards in the bestseller categories,” says Cris Garrido, v-p and publisher for HCCP’s Spanish publishing program. “Our authors and partners work tirelessly to produce content to equip the local church and we are grateful to see them recognized on this important stage.”
Robert Downs, HCCP’s senior director of sales remarked, “The SEPA Awards represent the best in Spanish Christian publishing, and we are honored to see the positive impact our Spanish products are having on the expanding Spanish speaking markets.”
The 2019 SEPA Awards season covers from January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
About HarperCollins Christian Publishing: About HarperCollins Christian Publishing: The world’s leading Christian publisher, HarperCollins Christian Publishing Inc., comprises the Thomas Nelson and Zondervan publishing groups, Olive Tree Bible Software, BibleGateway.com, FaithGateway.com and ChurchSource.com. The Company produces bestselling Bibles, inspirational books, academic resources, curriculum, audio and digital content for the Christian market space. Bible Gateway is the world’s largest Christian website with more than 20 million unique monthly visitors. HarperCollins Christian Publishing is headquartered in Nashville, TN with additional offices in the U.S. and Mexico. For more information visit www.HarperCollinsChristian.com.