To invite church members to your Study Gateway church account, follow these steps:
- Login to your admin account, then click on your profile name in the top right corner of the navigation bar to reveal the dropdown menu. Click on “Account” to access your account page.
- On your account page, under the Profile & Billing section, click on “Manage Group”.
- On the next page, under the “Group Information” section, click on “Manage Invites”.
- From there you will see a form where you can enter the member’s email addresses. The email addresses can be separated by a comma or each email address on a new line. If you have a spreadsheet list of the email addresses in a column, you can easily copy and paste the column into the form.
- After entering the email addresses in the form, click on “Invite Users” and email invitations will be sent so the members can sign up for Study Gateway under your church account.
Note: If a member does not respond to the first email sent, the member will automatically receive two more copies of the email invitations separated by 2 days between each send. Also, each email invitation contains a sign up link that is unique to each member. These sign up links expire after 30 days. You can resend an email invitation to a member simply by reentering their email address into the form.
If you are having issues with members not receiving email invitations, please contact Customer Service at: [email protected]