Skip to content

Electronic File Requests

Electronic File Requests KBA-01288-9DA36 Question What if I am visually impaired and need an electronic file? Answer All requests must be submitted from Institutions, Universities or Colleges (not individuals). If you have not already confirmed your eligibility for the Disability Request, confirm visually impaired eligibility at the Library of Congress’ website of the National Library…

Read More