Three Zondervan Titles Chosen as Outreach’s Resources of the Year
Top Resources and Recommendations in March/April 2017 Issue
Grand Rapids, Mich., March 2, 2017 — Today Zondervan announced it represented a total of three titles that were chosen as top resources of the year by Outreach magazine.
Almost 200 total submissions were divided into twelve categories, with expert panelists for each category. Each panelist chose one resource of the year, with some providing “also recommended” selections. Out of the “also recommended” titles, Zondervan had two.
The three Zondervan titles chosen for Resources of the Year are:
- No God but One: Allah or Jesus?: A Former Muslim Investigates the Evidence for Islam and Christianity by Nabeel Qureshi – Apologetics
- People to Be Loved: Why Homosexuality Is Not Just an Issue by Preston Sprinkle – Culture
- Conversion & Discipleship: You Can’t Have One Without the Other by Bill Hull – Discipleship
The two titles chosen for “also recommended” are:
- More: Find Your Personal Calling and Live Life to the Fullest Measure by Todd Wilson – Christian Living
- Discipleship That Fits: The Five Kinds of Relationships God Uses to Help Us Grow by Bobby Harrington and Alex Absalom – Discipleship
“A significant focus of our publishing program is to serve church leaders, so we are very pleased to be so broadly recognized in this year’s Outreach awards,” said Stanley N. Gundry, SVP and publisher, Zondervan. “These awards are a testament to our authors’ commitment to furthering the kingdom of God.”
According to the article “14th Annual Outreach Resources of the Year” in Outreach magazine’s March/April 2017 issue, submissions must have been published between November 1, 2015, and October 31, 2016, in order to qualify.
About Zondervan: Zondervan is a world leading Bible publisher and provider of Christian communications. Zondervan, part of HarperCollins Christian Publishing, Inc., delivers transformational Christian experiences through its bestselling Bibles, books, curriculum, academic resources and digital products. The Company’s products are sold worldwide and translated into nearly 200 languages. Zondervan offices are located in Grand Rapids, Mich. For additional information, please visit www.zondervan.com.