Nothing Wasted Study Guide
God Uses the Stuff You Wouldn’t
On Sale: 2019-11-12
Nothing Wasted overturns the popular, misguided axiom that 'our past does not define us' to reveal how a holy, sovereign God lovingly works with the messy scraps of our past to create a beautiful redemption story with our lives.
About the Book
Do you wonder what God can do with your broken past?
Have you ever sat in church and hoped against hope no one would find out who you once were? In a world that often encourages us to over-spiritualize, dismiss, or water down the messiest parts of us, Nothing Wasted presents God as a mixed-media artist, lovingly gathering the broken bits and scraps of our lives to create a masterpiece of grace and redemption.
In this video Bible study, bestselling author and speaker Kasey Van Norman offers a vulnerable exposition of just how capable and willing God is to resurrect us from sin and redeem us from all shame. Kasey takes the pressure off of outing our past, revealing God as the perfecter of everything that brings us shame or pain. God does not care if we are the reason for or the recipient of our messes–he wants us to understand the magnitude of receiving his grace and trust him to transform our pain into something glorious! Nothing is wasted with God.
The Nothing Wasted Study Guide includes video notes, group discussion questions, and five personal Bible study activities to complete between sessions.
- God Doesn’t Waste Your Life
- God Doesn’t Waste Your Relationship
- God Doesn’t Waste Your Regret
- God Doesn’t Waste Your Pain
- God Doesn’t Waste Your Nature
- God Doesn’t Waste Your Confession
Designed for use with Nothing Wasted Video Study (9780310104469), sold separately. Streaming video also available.
- ISBN: 9780310104209
- ISBN 10: 0310104203
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2019-11-12
- Pages: 176
- List Price: $14.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2019-11-12
- Trim Size: 155.000mm x 190.000mm x 25.000mm
- Weight: 312.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Bible Study Guides
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues