A Love Letter Life
Pursue Creatively. Date Intentionally. Love Faithfully.
On Sale: 2019-04-02
In this New York Times bestselling book, Little People, Big World TV stars Jeremy and Audrey Roloff share what they learned from their own dating journey to equip you to build godly relationships from your first date to saying 'I do' and beyond.
About the Book
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER; More than 100,000 copies sold!
More than 2.3 million people watched as Jeremy and Audrey Roloff shared their vows and committed their lives to each other. Now for the first time, the former co-stars of TLC's hit show Little People, Big World share their imperfect, resilient, and inspiring love story.
As Jeremy and Audrey write, if you can fall into love, you can fall out. True love is something you choose to live out each day through your actions, decisions, and sacrifices. To find and still seek, now that is love. From the moment you meet your potential spouse, you can be intentional about shaping a beautiful love story, uniquely written for who God created you both to be. Whether you're single and searching, in a serious dating relationship, or desiring to love your spouse better, Jeremy and Audrey equip you to pursue an intentional, creative, and faithful love story by sharing theirs.
The journey to their wedding day was the culmination of a bumpy and complicated dating relationship. From health problems, to emotional walls, to being separated by one thousand miles, the couple faced daunting obstacles. But their unique approach to dating empowered them to write an uncommon love story and prepared them for married life. Because as beautiful as their wedding was, the Roloffs made a point to prepare more for their marriage than their wedding day.
Told through both Jeremy's and Audrey's voices, A Love Letter Life tells a passionate and persevering story of relatable struggles, hard-learned lessons, practical tips, and devout commitment. In these pages, they . . .
- Encourage you to stop settling for convenient relationships
- Offer perspective on male and female differences in dating
- Tackle tough topics like purity
- Give their nine rules for fighting well
- Suggest fun ideas for connection in a world of technology
- And provide fresh advice on how to intentionally pursue a love story that never ends.
- ISBN: 9780310353621
- ISBN 10: 0310353629
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2019-04-02
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $26.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2019-04-02
- Trim Size: 157.000mm x 236.000mm x 22.000mm
- Weight: 398.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Love & Marriage
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Dating
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Relationships
- Category 5 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Entertainment & Performing Arts