A Mother's Guide to Raising Herself
What Parenting Taught Me About Life, Faith, and Myself
On Sale: 2021-08-17
Raising great kids starts with raising yourself well, yet it's all too easy to lose our identity in the daily struggle of motherhood. Popular podcaster and mom Sarah Bragg offers refreshing wisdom and shame-free practical help to becoming your best and truest self in A Mother's Guide to Raising Herself.
About the Book
For any mom who has ever felt inadequate, overwhelmed, or guilty in trying to balance it all, popular podcaster Sarah Bragg offers brilliant clarity and respite in this friendly manual for becoming your most authentic self, instead of just surviving motherhood.
Nothing will make you grow up faster than trying to raise a kid. This is what popular podcast host and mom Sarah Bragg explores so beautifully as she encourages and equips moms who are discovering all the ways they still need to grow.
It's easy to lose our sense of self in the all-consuming process of raising our children, but Sarah reminds us that the best gift we can bring to our kids is our true, authentic selves. Through vulnerable and relatable stories, no-nonsense wisdom, and a compassionate perspective for all the joys and challenges of motherhood, Sarah provides shame-free practical help to surviving right where you are in life, in relationships, in work, and in faith.
This guidebook to health and sanity for the wilderness of parenting will help you:
- Give yourself permission and find the courage to show up as yourself
- Wrestle with how purpose, work, and calling fit together
- Notice and celebrate the good that's happening right around you
- Remember your worth is not in your kids or your role as a parent but in something far more lasting
Find solidarity, understanding, and helpful encouragement to embrace all that motherhood is and remember who you truly are. Because you matter, and raising great kids starts with raising yourself well.
- ISBN: 9780310361343
- ISBN 10: 0310361346
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2021-08-17
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $18.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2021-08-17
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 14.000mm
- Weight: 181.000gr
- Category 1 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / Motherhood
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues