Breaking New Ground
On Sale: 2023-04-11
In the third installment of Amy Clipston’s beloved Amish Legacy series, Korey Bontrager and Savannah Zook pretend to date, only to find themselves unexpectedly falling in love.
About the Book
Korey Bontrager and Savannah Zook are just pretending to date—but could their feelings turn into something more?
Korey Bontrager knows he’s been an immature dummkopp. When his widowed dad remarried, Korey was unwelcoming to his kindhearted stepmother. Then he became estranged from his older brother. But after fourteen months in Ohio, God called Korey back to Pennsylvania.
Easier said than done. Back home, Korey feels left behind by his family and friends, who want to see him happily married. Instead of looking for a new relationship, he finds himself spending time with Savannah Zook: the most outspoken maedel he’s ever met. She’s also confident and brave, having raised her younger brother from a young age. And she’s a natural beauty. But, hard as her friends try to convince her otherwise, she has no interest in dating. Her priority is looking out for her bullied brother.
So when Savannah suggests they pretend to date as a way to get her friends—and his family—off their backs, Korey readily agrees. Soon, he can’t imagine life without her. But could Savannah ever truly be part of his future?
Set in the faithful Amish community of Lancaster County, Breaking New Ground gives the most stubborn Bontrager a chance to redeem his story.
- Sweet, inspirational Amish romance
- Full-length novel (85,000 words)
- Second book in Amy Clipston’s Amish Legacy series
- Book 1: Foundation of Love
- Book 2: Building a Future
- Book 3: Breaking New Ground
- Book 4: The Heart’s Shelter (coming winter 2024)
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2023-04-11
- Pages: 336
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Series: An Amish Legacy Novel
- Publication Date: 2023-04-11
- Trim Size: 145.000mm x 219.000mm x 27.000mm
- Weight: 389.000gr
- Category 1 : FICTION / Amish & Mennonite
- Category 2 : FICTION / Christian / Romance