On Sale: 2020-06-16
From bestselling author Anthony DeStefano comes an exploration of what we know--and what we cannot know--about the most misunderstood and most controversial subject in Christianity.
About the Book
“The best book on hell ever written”. - Dr. Eastman, founding member and president, America’s National Prayer Committee
Anthony DeStefano, the bestselling author of A Travel Guide to Heaven, takes us on an exploration of hell, the devil, demons, and evil itself. Written with clarity, logic, and vivid storytelling, Hell: A Guide takes up questions such as:
- Is hell a place or a state of being?
- What does hell look like?
- What kind of suffering do people in hell experience?
- What are the devil and demons really like?
Rooted in solid, orthodox Christian scholarship, this one-of-a-kind book investigates everything there is to know about one of the most fascinating, yet often misunderstood, subjects of all time.
- ISBN: 9780718080617
- ISBN 10: 0718080610
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2020-06-16
- Pages: 256
- List Price: $25.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2020-06-16
- Trim Size: 147.000mm x 220.000mm x 25.000mm
- Weight: 344.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christianity / General
- Category 2 : BODY, MIND & SPIRIT / Afterlife & Reincarnation
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Theology / Angelology & Demonology
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Theology / Apologetics