A Stranger's Game
On Sale: 2022-01-04
A gripping new stand-alone novel from USA TODAY bestselling romantic suspense author Colleen Coble.
About the Book
Wealthy hotel heiress Torie Bergstrom comes to Jekyll Island certain her friend Lisbeth's death wasn't an accident—but Torie gets more than she bargained for when the killer begins to play mind games with her in this gripping new novel from USA TODAY bestselling author Colleen Coble.
Even though Torie Bergstrom hasn’t been back to Georgia since she was ten, she was happy to arrange a job for her best friend at one of the family properties on Jekyll Island. But when Torie learns that Lisbeth has drowned, she knows it is more than a tragic accident: Lisbeth was terrified of water and wouldn’t have gone swimming by choice.
Torie goes to the hotel under an alias, desperate to find answers. When she meets Joe Abbott and his daughter while they are rescuing baby sea turtles, she can only hope they are as trustworthy as they seem. And when someone begins to play mind games with her, proving they know her real identity, Torie couldn’t be more grateful to have an ally.
The more Torie and Joe dig, the more elusive the truth seems. But one thing is clear: someone will risk anything—even another murder—to keep their secrets buried.
- Full-length, stand-alone romantic suspense
- Also by Colleen Coble: Edge of Dusk, One Little Lie, Two Reasons to Run, Three Missing Days, Strands of Truth, Tidewater Inn
- Includes discussion questions for book clubs
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-01-04
- Pages: 352
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-01-04
- Trim Size: 145.000mm x 221.000mm x 28.000mm
- Weight: 385.000gr
- Category 1 : FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Women Sleuths
- Category 2 : FICTION / Romance / Suspense
- Category 3 : FICTION / Christian / Suspense