How Do You Kill 11 Million People?
Why the Truth Matters More Than You Think
On Sale: 2020-03-17
Become an informed, passionate citizen who demands honesty and integrity from our leaders or suffer the consequences of our own ignorance and apathy.
About the Book
How do you get away with the murder of 11 million people? The answer is simple—and disturbing. You lie to them. Learn how you can become an informed, passionate citizen who demands honesty and integrity from your leaders in this updated and expanded edition of the original New York Times bestselling book.
In this updated and expanded nonpartisan New York Times bestselling book, Andy Andrews emphasizes that seeking and discerning the truth is of critical importance, and that believing lies is the most dangerous thing you can do. You’ll be challenged to become a more careful student of the past, seeking accurate, factual accounts of events that illuminate choices our world faces now.
By considering how the Nazi German regime was able to carry out over eleven million institutional killings between 1933 and 1945, Andrews advocates for an informed population that demands honesty and integrity from its leaders and from each other.
This thought-provoking book poses questions like:
- What happens to a society in which truth is absent?
- How are we supposed to tell the difference between the “good guys" and the “bad guys”?
- How does the answer to this question affect our country, families, faith, and values?
- Does it matter that millions of ordinary citizens aren't participating in the decisions that shape the future of our country?
- Which is more dangerous: politicians with ill intent, or the too-trusting population that allows such people to lead them?
This is a wake-up call: we must become informed, passionate citizens or suffer the consequences of our own ignorance and apathy. We can no longer measure a leader’s worth by the yardsticks provided by the left or the right. Instead, we must use an unchanging standard: the pure, unvarnished truth.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2020-03-17
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2020-03-17
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 2 : HISTORY / Holocaust
- Category 3 : POLITICAL SCIENCE / Civics & Citizenship
- Category 4 : POLITICAL SCIENCE / Political Ideologies / Democracy