Hope in 60 Seconds
Encountering the God of the Impossible
On Sale: 2022-05-31
Social media influencer Cristina Baker shares prayers, Bible teaching, and stories of her miraculous transformation to help you move from hopeless to hope filled. Cristina invites you to experience this change in your life as you fix your eyes on Jesus.
About the Book
Now more than ever, we all face trying situations. The hope we need and hunger for is not a strategy or state of mind, but faith in Jesus. He stands secure for us in the face of every trial, from loss to sickness to injustice. Through 20 short prayers, 10 personal stories of miraculous transformations, and Biblical teachings, Hope in 60 Seconds will help you take the first steps towards a journey of security in the hope of Jesus.
“At twenty-one I was as far from hopeful as anyone could get. Maybe as far as you are now.”
These are the words of Cristina Baker as she considered her traumatic life: from childhood abuse to troubled teen years, to a descent into substance abuse, she resonates with a lost world who understands first-hand how easy it is to lose hope. Then, just as she was about to go to jail for drug possession, the Hero of Hope, Jesus Christ, came into her life and set her on a completely new path.
If you are weary and doubting, Cristina understands. Hope in 60 Seconds will help you to:
- Be encouraged and empowered by someone who has been in a similar place of discouragement and discovered Christ’s authority and love,
- Learn how Jesus establishes hope and begin to experience it first-hand in the darkest of circumstances,
- Grow in your ability to connect with Jesus and find the hope you have longed for all of your life, and
- Prove that a connection with Jesus is the ultimate source of hope.
The message of Cristina’s life is Jesus, the hope we need and hunger for—a hope that will stand secure in the face of brokenness, loss, sickness, abuse, a brain tumor diagnosis, injustice, and death. In Hope in 60 Seconds, she shares the steps of her journey to encounter, receive, and walk in the hope of Jesus, and offers readers powerful wisdom for how they can take the same journey for themselves.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-05-31
- Pages: 208
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-05-31
- Trim Size: 209.000mm x 143.000mm x 19.000mm
- Weight: 317.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Prayer
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 3 : SELF-HELP / Substance Abuse & Addictions / Drugs
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Happiness