On Sale: 2021-07-13
From Rachel Hauck, the award-winning author of The Wedding Dress , comes Nashville Sweetheart , the story of a talented young woman with a gift, a dream, and something to prove in the most musical---and competitive---city in America.
About the Book
Aubrey can’t outrun her past any longer… It’s at her door, and the cameras are rolling.
Aubrey James ruled the charts as the queen of country for over a decade. She'd rocketed to fame in the shadow of her parents' death-both of them pioneers in Gospel music. But while her public life, high profile romances, and fights with Music Row execs made for juicy tabloid headlines, the real and private Aubrey has remained a media mystery.
When a former band member betrays Aubrey's trust and sells an "exclusive" to a tabloid, the star knows she must go public with her story. But Aubrey's private world is rocked when the Inside NashVegas interviewer is someone from her past-someone she'd hoped to forget.
All the moxie in the world won't let her run any longer.
- Sweet and thoughtful contemporary novel
- Book 1: Nashville Dreams; Book 2: Nashville Sweetheart
- Book length: approximately 80,000 words
*Nashville Sweetheart was originally published as Diva NashVegas.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2021-07-13
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2021-07-13
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : FICTION / Christian / Romance
- Category 2 : FICTION / Romance / Contemporary
- Category 3 : FICTION / Contemporary Women