The Joy of Missing Out
Live More by Doing Less
On Sale: 2019-10-01
Productivity expert and CEO of inkWELL Press Productivity Co. Tonya Dalton challenges women to rethink 'busy' and intentionally live with a mindset of abundance.
About the Book
Overwhelmed. Do you wake up in the morning already feeling behind? Does the pressure of keeping it all together make you feel anxious and irritable?
Tonya Dalton, CEO and productivity expert, offers you liberating shift in perspective: feeling overwhelmed isn't the result of having too much to do -- it's from not knowing where to start.
Doing less might seem counterintuitive, but doing less is more productive, because you’re concentrating on the work you actually want to be doing. Through this book, you can learn how to:
- Identify what is important to you and clarify your priorities.
- Develop ways to streamline your specific workflow.
- Discover your purpose.
Named Top 10 Business Book of the Year by Fortune magazine, The Joy of Missing Out is chock-full of resources and printables. This is a legitimate action plan for change. Once you reject the pressure to do more, something amazing happens: you discover you can finally live a guilt-free, abundant life.
- ISBN: 9781400214334
- ISBN 10: 1400214335
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2019-10-01
- Pages: 240
- List Price: $24.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2019-10-01
- Trim Size: 157.000mm x 236.000mm x 21.000mm
- Weight: 389.000gr
- Category 1 : SELF-HELP / Personal Growth / Success
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Motivational & Inspirational
- Category 5 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Time Management
- Category 6 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Success