Fight for Us
Win Back the Marriage God Intends for You
On Sale: 2022-02-15
Fight for Us takes couples on an inspiring journey into the challenges of battling for their marriage, through gut-wrenching times of despair, and then finally to the victory of a renewed relationship grounded in Jesus.
About the Book
Fight for Us takes couples on an inspiring journey into the challenges of battling for their marriage—through gut-wrenching times of despair, and then finally to the victory of a renewed relationship grounded in Jesus.
Fight for Us delivers a compelling marriage challenge that teach you how to develop the never-give-up, never-quit mentality every relationship needs in order to combat the Enemy's constant attacks.
Utilizing narrative elements from the real-life story of Chad and Kathy Robichaux, you will learn how Chad's deployments to Afghanistan as a Marine--and subsequent career as an MMA fighter--forced him to disengage from his emotions, his marriage, and his children. Then, when his crippling PTSD brought him to the brink of suicide, Kathy's pastor taught Chad the "five rounds" of battle for any marriage:
- Believe that God loves you and has a purpose for your life.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
- Accept that you can't change the evils that you've encountered.
- Access God's power.
- Put yourself second.
You will discover God's design for marriage, which saved Chad and Kathy's relationship. Today, they aim to pay it forward and share what they've learned with other couples. Fight for Us features application sections, affirmations, and Bible verses, all designed to help you apply the book's key marriage principles.
Discussion questions are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-02-15
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-02-15
- Trim Size: Trim size data not found for this book.
- Weight: Weight data not found for this book.
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Love & Marriage
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Marriage & Long Term Relationships
- Category 3 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Military Families
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Ministry / Counseling & Recovery