Claim Your Authentic Voice, Embrace Real Freedom, and Discover True Sisterhood
On Sale: 2022-04-19
Duck Dynasty matriarch Miss Kay and her daughter-in-law Lisa encourage you to live your strongest, happiest, most fulfilled life centered around the only One who loves you perfectly: Jesus.
About the Book
You deserve to live your strongest, happiest, most fulfilled life. Join Duck Dynasty matriarch Miss Kay and her daughter-in-law Lisa as they share a Scripture-infused message that will help you set aside your loneliness, disappointment, and past mistakes and finally embrace your God-given purpose.
The world has never needed your voice more than it does at this moment. Through faith-filled, poignant, and sometimes hilarious stories about the sisterhood that Miss Kay and Lisa have built with each other and with other women they've met on their journey, Sister Roar will embolden you to:
- Discover how God can transform your voice into the powerful tool it was meant to be
- Find inspiration, comfort, and encouragement through true stories of healed heartbreak
- See how much you have in common with beloved women of the Bible
- Create a place of sisterhood where you are loved for who you are
A love letter to the sisterhood of believers around the globe, Sister Roar reminds you beyond any doubt that you have that the world needs to hear. Your sisters are calling. Are you ready to roar?
Praise for Sister Roar:
"Sister Roar is a beautiful book. Miss Kay and Lisa share their stories in a way that invites women to seek the healing and strength that come from healthy female community and to believe in the hope that each woman has an irreplaceable life, story, and mission. Most of all, they encourage women to live the fullest of lives by surrendering to and embracing their best friend and Savior--Jesus--who makes mercy, joy, mission, and healing possible."
--Jeanne Mancini, president of March for Life
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2022-04-19
- Pages: 224
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2022-04-19
- Trim Size: 160.000mm x 236.000mm x 22.000mm
- Weight: 371.000gr
- Category 1 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Friendship
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Life Stages / General
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 5 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues