The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition
A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
On Sale: 2013-09-17
With The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition, you’ll be able to: Design a sure-fire plan for paying off all debt---meaning cars, houses, everything, recognize the 10 most dangerous money myths, and secure a big, fat nest egg for emergencies and retirement!
About the Book
New York Times bestseller! More than Five million copies sold!
You CAN take control of your money. Build up your money muscles with America’s favorite finance coach.
Okay, folks, do you want to turn those fat and flabby expenses into a well-toned budget? Do you want to transform your sad and skinny little bank account into a bulked-up cash machine? Then get with the program, people. There’s one sure way to whip your finances into shape, and that’s with The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition.
By now, you’ve heard all the nutty get-rich-quick schemes, the fiscal diet fads that leave you with a lot of kooky ideas but not a penny in your pocket. Hey, if you’re tired of the lies and sick of the false promises, take a look at this—it’s the simplest, most straightforward game plan for completely making over your money habits. And it’s based on results, not pie-in-the-sky fantasies. With The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition, you’ll be able to:
- Design a sure-fire plan for paying off all debt—meaning cars, houses, everything
- Recognize the 10 most dangerous money myths (these will kill you)
- Secure a big, fat nest egg for emergencies and retirement!
Includes new, expanded “Dave Rants” sidebars tackle marriage conflict, college debt, and more. All-new forms and back-of-the-book resources to make Total Money Makeover a reality.
Dive deeper into Dave's game plan with The Total Money Makeover Workbook: Classic Edition. The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition is also available in Spanish, transformación total de su dinero.
- ISBN: 9781595555274
- ISBN 10: 1595555277
- Imprint: Thomas Nelson
- On Sale: 2013-09-17
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $28.99
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2013-09-17
- Trim Size: 195.000mm x 241.000mm x 19.000mm
- Weight: 639.000gr
- Category 1 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Money Management
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Stewardship & Giving
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Budgeting
- Category 4 : EDUCATION / Finance