We are currently accepting unsolicited book proposals only for the following categories:
- Academic– college and seminary textbooks in the areas of theology, biblical studies, and church history
- Ministry Resources– books for pastors and ministry professionals
Please include the appropriate category—Academic or Ministry—in the subject line when submitting your proposal to [email protected].
Your proposal must include:
- A brief description of the proposed book
- The unique contribution of the book and why you feel it must be published
- The table of contents, including a two or three sentence description of each chapter
- Your intended reader
- Your curriculum vita
The proposal should be no more than five pages. If we are interested, we will respond within six weeks.
All other unsolicited submissions including fiction, poetry, devotionals, or illustrations are not accepted by Thomas Nelson or Zondervan publishers. Please click this link for information on how to have your book otherwise published.
Thank you for your interest in publishing with Zondervan, Thomas Nelson, and HarperCollins Christian Publishing